SAFe® 6.0 Certified Agilist: Leading SAFe (SA)
What you will learn
With our customers, we very often find ourselves in the area of conflict between classic and agile processing. We also provide the necessary collaboration solutions - both in the eGovernment area and in the private environment.
The practical transfer with our experts is particularly important to us, so we include topics such as:
- Alternative frameworks
- Initiatives and Epics
- Portfolio Management
- Organizational Development
- Modern working methods such as OKR
How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Increase in productivity.
- Improvement of product quality.
- Shortening time to market.
- Increase employee engagement.
- How to establish team and technical agility and organize around value flow.
- How to align large organizations around clear, common goals.
- How to successfully participate in critical SAFe events such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
- Course documents
- Distance learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools and resources you need for the daily practice of SAFe
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification Exam
Neil is the point of contact for interfaces between IT and business. He holds a Master of Arts in Management, Organization & Culture University from the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and is certified as a SCRUM Product Owner, SAFe Product Manager and SAFe Scrum Master.
- The course will only take place on site in Bern with a minimum of 3 participants, otherwise it will be held remotely
- For companies (5 participants or more) we have special conditions and can also conduct the training on-site at your company.
"a compact, customized and interactive training on all core concepts "
Product Manager & Member of the Executive Board
"precise, efficient and fast implementation with great expertise"
Senior Payroll Consultant