SAFe® 6.0 Certified Scrum Master (SSM)
What you will learn
Unlike traditional Scrum Master training, which focuses on the fundamentals of Scrum at the team level, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire organization and prepares participants* to successfully plan and execute Program Increment (PI), the primary foundation for alignment at all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at Scale Development, how to support Scrum across the organization, and how to execute iteration planning.
With our customers, we very often find ourselves in the area of conflict between classic and agile processing. We also provide the necessary collaboration solutions - both in the eGovernment area and in the private environment.
The practical transfer with our experts is particularly important to us, so we include topics such as:
- Alternative frameworks
- Initiatives and Epics
- Portfolio Management
- Organizational Development
- Modern working methods such as OKR
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to continually improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
- Course documents
- Distance learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools and resources you need for the daily practice of SAFe
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification Exam
Neil is the point of contact for interfaces between IT and business. He holds a Master of Arts in Management, Organization & Culture University from the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and is certified as a SCRUM Product Owner, SAFe Product Manager and SAFe Scrum Master.
- The course will only take place on site in Bern with a minimum of 3 participants, otherwise it will be held remotely
- For companies (5 participants or more) we have special conditions and can also conduct the training on-site at your company.
"a compact, customized and interactive training on all core concepts "
Product Manager & Member of the Executive Board
"precise, efficient and fast implementation with great expertise"
Senior Payroll Consultant