SAFe® 6.0 Certified Practitioner (SP)
What you will learn
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) helps organizations address the significant challenges associated with developing and deploying enterprise-class software and systems in the shortest, most sustainable lead time. It is a freely accessible online knowledge base of proven success patterns for implementing Lean-Agile software and systems at enterprise scale.
SAFe synchronizes alignment, collaboration and deployment for a large number of Agile teams. Scalable and configurable, SAFe allows any organization to adapt to its own business needs. It supports smaller solutions with 50-125 employees as well as complex systems requiring thousands of employees.
During this two-day course, participants of the SAFe for Teams training course will gain a deep understanding of ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively fulfill their role with Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
With our customers, we very often find ourselves in the area of conflict between classic and agile processing. We also provide the necessary collaboration solutions - both in the eGovernment area and in the private environment.
The practical transfer with our experts is particularly important to us, so we include topics such as:
- Alternative frameworks
- Initiatives and Epics
- Portfolio Management
- Organizational Development
- Modern working methods such as OKR
- Apply SAFe to scale the development of Lean and Agile in your organization
- Know your team and its role in the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the interdependencies between teams
- Plan iteration
- Perform iterations and demonstrate benefits
- Program Increments to plan
- Integrate and work with other teams in the train
- Course documents
- Distance learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools and resources you need for the daily practice of SAFe
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification Exam
Neil is the point of contact for interfaces between IT and business. He holds a Master of Arts in Management, Organization & Culture University from the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and is certified as a SCRUM Product Owner, SAFe Product Manager and SAFe Scrum Master.
- The course will only take place on site in Bern with a minimum of 3 participants, otherwise it will be held remotely
- For companies (5 participants or more) we have special conditions and can also conduct the training on-site at your company.
"a compact, customized and interactive training on all core concepts "
Product Manager & Member of the Executive Board
"precise, efficient and fast implementation with great expertise"
Senior Payroll Consultant