SAFe® 6.0 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
What you will learn
Further development of Scrum Master Servant Leadership with SAFe®.
As a practicing:r Scrum Master in a SAFe® organization, you have the tactical skills to coach agile teams in creating business value. In the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course, you'll build on this solid foundation and learn how to drive success for agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and the organization. You'll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take your leadership skills to the next level. The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course gives you the tools you need to improve your coaching and facilitation skills, avoid common missteps, and drive relentless improvement. You'll learn how to apply Lean, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe principles to improve team and business outcomes. You'll improve your facilitation skills for key Agile and Scaled Agile Framework® events, whether in-person or across teams and time zones. And you'll discover how communities of practice can support continuous improvement.
With our customers, we very often find ourselves in the area of conflict between classic and agile processing. We also provide the necessary collaboration solutions - both in the eGovernment area and in the private environment.
The practical transfer with our experts is particularly important to us, so we include topics such as:
- Alternative frameworks
- Initiatives and Epics
- Portfolio Management
- Organizational Development
- Modern working methods such as OKR
- How you apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment.
- How you use scalable technical practices, Kanban, DevOps, and agile architectures to optimize operations.
- How to improve your facilitation skills for planning and executing ART and team events and delivering end-to-end value.
- How you build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- How you can effectively lead distributed teams in remote environments
- Course documents
- Distance learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools and resources you need for the daily practice of SAFe
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification Exam
Neil is the point of contact for interfaces between IT and business. He holds a Master of Arts in Management, Organization & Culture University from the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and is certified as a SCRUM Product Owner, SAFe Product Manager and SAFe Scrum Master.
- The course will only take place on site in Bern with a minimum of 3 participants, otherwise it will be held remotely
- For companies (5 participants or more) we have special conditions and can also conduct the training on-site at your company.
"a compact, customized and interactive training on all core concepts "
Product Manager & Member of the Executive Board
"precise, efficient and fast implementation with great expertise"
Senior Payroll Consultant